Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Yellow miracle

We all use this juicy citrus fruit in our daily life and it is a well know source of vitamin C. Lemon adds taste to our food and drinks, we use the well known combination of honey and lemon when we feel ill, we decorate our dishes and deserts, especially I love decorating my signature cheesecake with a lemon zest, nothing can beat the lovely smell…

Lemon is not only good for our health, not only a tasty and refreshing yellow fruit but it also helps us to stay beautiful in the most natural way! Consuming lemon keeps our skin brighter and younger!

Beautiful hair

I found this tip in one of my favourite health magazines and I use it all the time after my home made hot oil and rosemary hair mask. I love the fresh smell and feel of my hair. Just mix 2 lemons juice with 1 litre of warm water and rinse your hair after shampooing!

Little tip: Don’t rinse your hair with hot water as it dries it out and your hair looses its liveliness! When you blow dry your hair give it a cool blow at the end, which will keep hair cool, light and beautiful!

Keeping your teeth healthy  

I always check the condition of my teeth when I go home to Lithuania for my holiday because it helps me to keep it in a good health. Last summer my dentist told me that my gums are a bit tired and I should try lemon juice and soda mix. As soon as I came back home, I checked my mum’s cupboards for soda. I then mixed one scoop of tea spoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) with a little bit of lemon juice and a little bit of water. After brushing my teeth in an ordinary way I then washed my mouth with this lemon & soda water and gently brushed my teeth for about a minute. It’s amazing how you can feel the difference straight away as this fantastic natural mix has ability to whiten and polish the teeth surface and also refreshes gums!

Beautiful nails

Everyone likes to have nice and looked after nails. Here is something affordable, easy and natural. Lemon skin is an ideal tool to polish and strengthen our nails. I remember doing it when I was a little girl. My mum once told me that nails grow stronger if you soak your hands in lemony water. Just be careful if you have irritated skin! You can simply drop a few drops of lemon juice on each nail and that will strengthen your nail surface. Peal a peace of lemon zest and polish your nails with the white peel and I promise your nails will grow stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment